Saturday 3 January 2015

The Pains of a Superstar - 2

After she dropped the line she called her driver and asked him to take her to the destination. But he refused. I don't remember what the reason was. though I do remember that her destination would take close to 18 hours to reach by road.

" I bet she won't be able to contain the load much longer" I whispered to Katya.

"There's only one way to find that . . . Be with her all the time." Katya said excitedly. 

"Wake up sweety! We have drunk way more than her and our bladders are too tired to wait that long" It was true because we could hardly stand still and both of us had unbuttoned out jeans.

"Rex I don't want to miss this chance even if it means wetting ourselves. We have always wondered what was it like to be a superstar or how they dealt with 'THESE' kind of needs." All of a sudden I found her buttoning her jeans. Needless to say she collapsed on the floor trying to prevent the outburst. 

"Kareena!" Katya cried out and stood at once. Everyone's eyes were on us now and I turned around to reluctantly button my jeans as well.

Katya confidently walked to her as if she had an empty bladder. She started explaining something to Kareena. I always wonder how do girls manage to hide such an extreme need to relieve when situation demands. I followed her. As I got closer to Kareena I saw how badly she was sweating. In fact upon getting even closer I found how mercilessly the leather clung to her body. Every-time she would inhale the outfit would stretch taut. her jeans seemed as if they could tear apart any moment. Every curve of her body showed sexily through that outfit. And how could I ignore that gargantuan bladder.

"So Rex, I hear from your girl, that you can drive very well." She threw the keys of her Land Rover to me. "DRIVE me to Delhi"

"Sure thing" I nodded and got to the wheel.

before we were leaving Katya played her game.

"Ma'am before we start, Don't you think it would be wise to avail some relief?"

Kareena was taken aback and she was getting red. She could not have imagined that despite her perfection we could see through her predicament. Though she said nothing and jumped into the car quickly.

"You should be careful when you ask about such things . . " Kareena yelled.

"But Ma'am everyone needs to go at some point . . . Besided you have been drinking water like no tomorrrow all day without any chance to go . . " She made the best puppy face she could with her close to bursting bladder.

Kareena calmed down. "I need to. But here the facilities are not good . . That's why!"

"So where should we stop Ma'am?" I interrupted.

"Nowhere.  . . I mean you can stop wherever you would like to stop. But I can't step out of the ca till we reach Delhi." Kareena replied worryingly.

"It will close to 18 hours before we reach there or more depending on the traffic. It had already been 12 hours Ma'am. Are you sure you will be able to hold for another 24 hours?"

"Just look at me Katya. I don't want to attract the crowd at a random place and then have them clicking pictures of me hobbling to the toilet."

"Then . . ?" we both asked together.

"I will have to hold it, suppress it, control it and do whatever it takes but not pee till we reach. . . "

I and Katya looked at eachother barely able to contain our excitement and of course our strained bladders, anticipating what was about to come . . .





8 comments:

  1. Cool. Hope you will continue this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you write. I wonder how it goes.
    May I make a request?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :-)

      Make two . . . I am eager to know . . .
      Please tell me. :-)

      Delete
  3. Sorry for the late reply Rexone. It is google english so there will be some errors in it. But I hope you understand.
    I'm a fan of women dressed in a bathing suit with leggings. She may also wear it under her clothes so they can go out. But you can use your imagination. You understand that it is difficult for her to urinate.
    Her boyfriend finds it exciting and teases her with her full bladder. She like to do it for him. But when her bladder is full, she becomes more and more irritated.

    At the end of the story, when her bladder is super full, he gives her permission to urinate into a measuring cup.

    I do not know why but I find women names ending on (a) very beautiful.

    Maybe you can or want to make a funny story about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bathing suit with leggings! Seems pretty uncomfortable for all day and definitely very difficult when its time for an urgent relief.

      I like your idea very much! I will make a story based on this! yo! :-D

      Delete
  4. I'm curious about your story Rexone.
    An one piece swimsuit certainly does not make it easy,
    but it should not .......... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I my story it won't be possible at all :-)

      Delete

Big Bladder - Last Lady Standing!

One could almost hear Nicolette's heart beats. She was burning red, her knees had turned white with the strenuous effort of holding back...