Tuesday 9 August 2016

Just for New Boobs. . Part-5

As the thought of uncontrollable wetting clouded Stacy's mind she heard a lady moaning and hissing under her breath. The sound of her clicking heels and hustling of her clothes made Stacy wonder what was going on.

She turned around and found that it was Bollywood Star Karreena fighting vigorously to keep herself dry. Obvious to any one as it may be, the star had not been to the ladies room for quite sometime and the kind of dress she chose for the long flight certainly wasn't going to make things easier for her. 

A tight rubber dress isn't supposed to be worn on a long flight - esp when it doesn't stretch one bit and is already a few sizes smaller. Though Karreena's image consultant believed otherwise. The bulge in her belly spoke volumes about her struggle. Both Lexy and Stacy had to help her to sit in the chair. She was not even able to move her legs one bit or else the inevitable would happen.

"That's a bit too tight down there, isn't it Ma'am? " Lexy observed. "May be you should change into something more. . umm. . stretchable ?"


"Its okay. I will be fine. . I am not supposed to have such needs.  I just needed to be seated away from the bathroom door. Even the symbol was making me go frantic." Karreena managed to whisper.

"How long have you been holding it ?" Stacy asked.

"Daaaayyys!" she cried clenching as tight as she could her skirt. Her high heels , the limited leg space and of course her tight unforgiving skirt didn't help her to either cross her legs or even reach her pussy down there.

"I have been putting it off for days " Karreena shifted her bums .Stacy was in awe of her capacity.

"But you never appear desperate when you are on the TV?" 

"Have to suppress it. . always. Takes a lot of effort under these kind of clothes. Can't show weakness. Ladies aren't supposed to pee just like that. "

"When do you think you can go again?"

"I don't know . .its not scheduled in my contract." 

"Contract! WHAT CONTRACT!" 

"Oh you see I will be working on a new movie based on a girl who held her pee for an entire fortnight and set a world record! I am going to meet her . . And my contract explicitly mentions that I will not be allowed to have any relief whatsoever till the time is right. . ." Karreena bit her lips at the thought of it.
"But why didn't you go earlier?"

"Because I must not . The media knows I am good at keeping my waters inside and never pee. So it has to be that way. I cannot be seen using the toilet. Even at home I do not go to the toilet . I just HAVE TO HOLD IT . CONTROL IT. NOT LET IT OUT."

Stacy could not believe her ears. That Karreena was going to meet Minx and was willing to enter a contract of holding her pee for infinity for her professionalism. Stacy sure had a lot to live upto but whether she would be. . 

TO BE CONTINUED. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Bladder - Last Lady Standing!

One could almost hear Nicolette's heart beats. She was burning red, her knees had turned white with the strenuous effort of holding back...