Sunday 18 June 2017

My Superwife - The Secret of the Ladies!

This story is going to be in first person view of Aletta!

"Dear Diary,
I chose not to go office today. Rex dropped me back at my place. I feel so embarrassed and yet to good about the accident today. I still can't believe I blurted out about full bladder sex! How could I! DANG I should have been brave and not given in to the demands of my tiny bladder. 

May be a full bladder is as good as getting drunk! I have never held my waters for an entire day before. My bladder burnt literally BURNT all through the night. I have no clue how I fell asleep and for that matter how he fell asleep. I could read the signs of his body. He was in worse pain than me but he bravely fought it. I BELIEVE HE IS THE ONE WHO CAN BE MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR!

I soooo wish I could get rid of my pee-shyness and toilet-scare problem. I wish I could tell them the truth that at BladderRox, I do not fall under the strong bladder group but the weak ones and have been taking bladder strengthening pills only. i wish I could tell them that I need to pee every 3-4 hours and not 6-8 hours. I wish I could pee freely when I wanted to not for convenience. I wish I could be the master of my own bladder and not have to empty myself in such a disgraceful manner everyday, not depend on my close ones to help me void. I want to hold it , hold it like Rex, like Audrey and even like my Mom , like my sister - Sophie!

I want to be his Bladder Queen! And for that matter be Bladder Queen of every one around me.. 

TILL NEXT TIME DIARY!"

Thank goodness I closed the diary before Sophie arrived. She gets nosy at times. And look at her, she is all sweaty. Probably due to a long morning jog.



"Hey Sophie! The bathroom's right down the stairs . Just go and empty yourself!"

"Why Alee? I am fine, its not that bad . . kind of"

"Kind of?" I suspected.  

"Alright it is getting bad." I figured she must have drunk a lot before bed. But Soph was a fighter. When she took off those too tight yoga pants I saw the bulge in her bladder. But she remained non-nonchalant about it. It always surprised me despite living with her all my life. I had never seen her desperate or use the toilet. 

To be honest I was always jealous of Soph holding her waters all the time with such ease. Running a fashion outlet was not an easy job especially when you convert the toilets at the back into a store room to save money.



She went in for a bath, came out in a short while. I didn't hear flush the WC. 

"Why don't you just pee when you can? You have to spend an entire day at the outlet without any facilities?" I was getting annoyed and jealousy was taking a toll.

Sophie laughed at that. Being my elder sis she knew my weakness, she hugged me tight.

"I do it because I can and I want to!"

"But why would you not want to? Here I struggle with my problems everyday and pray to be able to make it through the day dry and you on the other hand do not make use of the privileges that you are entitled with. What an irony!"

Sophie kissed me and whispered in my ears.

"I will show you how I do it. But first help me squeeze into these leathers?"

"Why leather?"

"Because they make me look sexy! And they are tight!"

"TIGHT You say! They barely stretch! Will you be comfortable?"

"Alee enough! You know we both never dress for comfort - style is what matters! And for the record - These leathers don't stretch. That's why I wear them. They don't show any unwanted bulges. If you know what I mean"

"Where will your bulge go then? Are you really comfortable - holding it all day? Not being able to relieve yourself even when you are at the end of tether? The rush down there always. the dull ache, the throbbing? Its unbelievable how you can be comfortable holding your pee all day and that too wearing something that squeezes your belly to an inch of your life!Look at you, you already have such a big bulge. I would have been half dead had I been in your place!"

She hardly paid heed to what I was saying. She forcibly squeezed herself into those leathers except she was not able to button them up. The band of her thong showed right above the waist band. She struggled with it but in vain. 

"See! Thats's what I am talking about. You have no room for your bladder to expand!"

Sophie was angry. She gave a stern look at me and with inhuman efforts she buttoned them up. She froze for a minute but her hands never flew down to her crotch. Instead she just lazily crossed her legs and kept her hands on her hips. Trying to accept the new pressure.



"Not comfortable? Wanna change?" I teased her.

Sophie took a deep breath and sat beside me which obviously increased the pressure on her bladder.

"Alee ! Baby listen to me. After drinking nearly half a gallon over the night and not emptying yourself in the morning - do you really think I will be comfortable? I still have an entire day to spend. the leathers don't give me any room. I don't know if I can manage it till the end of day. It scares me too. I too get desperate , I too feel that I might not survive the next wave but somehow I do. In fact its very bothersome. . . 

By the time I return home from jogging I am already very very irritated by the rising pressure. Then the bathe - it is absolute torture but I fight it. Then I go to the stores, spend all day attending to those wannabe bimbos and barbies and have to stand all day in these tight numbers, in stilettos and smile to the customers while suppressing the needs of my body - to void. I come home, make dinner, watch TV, do the dishes and then bathe - all the time when its the pressure inside me has risen like anything. On top of that I again take a bath and then go to bed, still unrelieved, still aching for a relief! I leak at times but that's OK. I too have got limits. I try to push them every day though. . . 

Now tell me, if a girl has to go through this everyday, constantly battle her growing needs all day - do you really REALLY think I will be comfortable. Like every other girl who has to hold her pee everyday for one reason or the other, be it for a short while or for days - I too get desperate, FRANTIC is the right word. Its just that I am good at hiding it. I know showing it or whimpering about it will get me nowhere. So I accept the pain and suffer silently. You ask me if I feel comfortable - NO ! I DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE! All this is very VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. Even now I need to pee very urgently but I will put it off obviously and you will never be able to tell the difference if I am empty or at the verge of wetting myself! Why if you ask - Because I know I can hold my pee till its convenient!"

I was stunned. I never looked at her with so much respect. It was as if she was motivating me to realise that holding pee is a way of life. Before I could say anything I saw that Mom had arrived already and was listening to Soph so intently. She looked flustered and the bulge in her bladder was massive indicating that she had not used the toilets in very long time. 

"I knew my daughter will be as strong as me someday. I am proud of you Sophie. At least one of my daughters has realized the power of having control on your body. But know that if you ever feel like going to the toilet or under the weather just rush to the toilets, a little bit of cheating is allowed." She winked at us.

"Mom!" Soph hushed her. " You are not supposed to cheat!"

"Oh I know, but at times when my bladder threatens to blow up I feel like giving up, but that's ok. Every woman does at some point in her life." She sat close to me and hugged me tight. I could feel her rock solid bladder being squished against me. I wonder why her dam didn't burst yet.

"I know Alee you don't like the way things are for your bladder department. It hurts me to know that you are extremely pee shy and except for a few people like us you never open up to anybody else. I know you are not endowed with a hollow bladder like Sophie or me. And I still regret having taken you for that movie when you were young. I could never fathom that the toilet monster scene would affect you so badly. Its very disheartening to know that you can't pee when you are alone and even when there are people around you. 

It means that you just cannot pee all your life if you don't have your closed ones around you. Just know that we are still with you - its nothing to be ashamed of. We will help you void whenever you want to - be it behind a bush, or in a bucket or in the toilet in our presence only. You may or may not be able to trust anyone to help you in future to be with you in the toilet with you to comfort you. And I believe that you will surpass all of us one day and be able to hold your waters. You will be so strong that the psychological barriers won't matter to you at all . . "

I could only smile and whisper.

"Mom tell me honestly. Since my childhood I have never seen you go to the toilet? Even now, it looks as if you cannot contain yourself anymore. What keeps you motivated to not use the toilet? Don't you want to pee?"

"I am a nurse honey! I am not supposed to pee. But that's impossible I know. I and your sister have a secret. We both void ever so rarely but we never talk about that, we never let each other know about that. Hence you will never see us going to the toilet. And as far as my need to pee is concerned. I AM ALWAYS BURSTING . . SOON YOU WILL BE TOO "

Sophie's phone buzzed and upon reading the text she was furious.

"Did you wet yourself at Giz's place in the morning!" Soph screamed at me. I couldn't look her in the eyes.

"Calm down honey, she must have been bursting! Take her to the stores today and show her how we live all day. Be sure to drink extra today and give her an idea of how it is to be like at the verge of wetting. Alee needs some inspiration. . ."

Volume 2 coming soon. . .




5 comments:

  1. Your stories are marvelous. I enjoy them very much. Great! Keep writing. Btw it's a well known fact that nurses are good in pee holding. I have seen in many places that nurses have big bladders. But why's that? Why do nurses have to hold pee so long or how have they developed this much big bladders?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! Sorry for the late repsonse!
      I am so glad that you liked my story! :-) More is coming soon. . And as for nurses having big bladders - let there be some mystery , if the secret comes out, it won't be fun, don't you think ;-)

      Delete
  2. You should make a story about Alee trying to make her mom reach her capacities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah have a pee holding contest between aletta's mom and sister see who can hold it in the longest also I hope the next story comes out soon I'm getting tired of waiting

      Delete
    2. Hey guys! I am sorry! I have been under too much of workload of late. Hence I could not post anything new :-(

      Delete

Big Bladder - Last Lady Standing!

One could almost hear Nicolette's heart beats. She was burning red, her knees had turned white with the strenuous effort of holding back...