Friday 17 February 2017

My Superwife - Behind Closed Doors!

Seeing us getting awkward Giz went inside and brought us Diura beers.

"I know how much you both love beers. So this is gonna act as an ice breaker"

AJ's eyes popped out in horror. She tried conveying Giz through her eyes " NOT THIS ONE!"

Giz ignored it and went inside to fetch the costumes for us. She took the couch next to me gasping for some comfort. Had I been in the confines of my home I would have frantically held on to my dick and bounced around. My body was coated in sweat. I had to clench all my muscles down there to prevent the torrent from erupting despite the tightness of my latex briefs. I tried to keep my voice as calm as possible and begun.

"You don't seem to like beer Aletta . . What's the matter?"

"Oh! I LOUUUVE Beer but not this one. . " She shifted uncomfortably in her seat. The belt of her jeans pressed right above her bladder.

"Why?"

She was rocking back and forth then. Didn't refgister my question at first go.

"WHY Aletta?"

"Its. .a bloody Diure. . .I mean its dead in taste!" She bit her tongue realizing her goof up.

She almost said the word but stopped short of it to avoid more embarrassment. A chill went down my spine. Because by that time  I had emptied my can already. I hurriedly turned to see the properties and it said Class 6 diuretic (fictitious term) - it was a very strong diuretic. Pumped around 600ml in one hour. Despite the shock I had , I nonchalantly got up from my place and walked to the kitchen on the pretext of finding the trash. I grabbed my dick and almost squatted down. I needed the extra grip to deal with the additional pint of liquid that had already started rushing into my bladder.

Giz came out by that time with the costumes.

"Diura is A FUCKING Class-6 diuretic Giz! Are you crazy? . .I can barely stand under this pressure. . "

Giz was trying to suppress her smile as Aletta complained her while trying to keep her voice hushed.

"AJ! Honey I know. YOU'RE bursting. But so am I. Have been nursing this bladder since last night. "

"You know my problem Giz. I do not have such a huge bladder. It gets even more difficult at the office where in they keep trying new and more powerful diuretics everyday. . .Its too much too handle for me on just 4 pees a day. And now my second one got cancelled due to your broken toilet. . " Aletta was profusely sweating and finally after a long time she shoved her hands into her crotch and collapsed on the couch.

"Your third one is going to get cancelled as well AJ! " Giz winked at her.

" Please Giz trust me. .I can't go to the party like this. I wont be able to supress it for that long. . "

"As a matter of fact you don't have much choice. Here's your costume, now let me squeeze you into this body sheathe. . ." Giz held her hand and took her inside.

A while later I heard Aletta yelling at her.


"What the ACTUAL FUCK is this Giz? This costume's smaller than a condom! I can't contain myself in this. . It wont stretch. Its too . . .TOO SMALL for me! What size is this?"


"Calm down AJ! Its an XS . . the only size which you can hope to fit in. They don't make clothes for sizes like 44DDD-20-38. So  I brought some thing bases on the size of your waist and that's 20. Had I brought something based on the size of your ample bosoms, it would have looked more like a sack hanging loose from your chest down. And besides this is made of heavy latex, won't tear off but yeah, it is not very stretchable either, but leave that to me."


"The pressure inside is killing me Giz. At least get me bucket, I am on my last reserves of strength. Slightest pressure would be a disaster. . "


"NO ONE GETS A BATHROOM BREAK TONIGHT! Behave like a lady and stand still as I strip you off and seal you in this rubber. You better don't dare leak a drop on my floor." It didn't take me long to imagine the scene behind the closed doors. The sound of Aletta's clothes being pulled off was music to my ears and her moans and curses were definitely adding to my raging hard on. 


"Can I at least get cotton undies, this thong's digging into my ass . . and look at it, it doesn't stretch at all. My bladder's gonna be cut into two. Show some mercy to your childhood pal. . "


"Shut up you poor kid! The bodysuit is yet to be put on, and it will be tight laced to prevent any unwanted bulges. So you better suck that bladder bulge inside. " Giz ordered. "But AJ, tell me, it's just been 10 hours how did you get so fucking desperate so quickly?"


"It was a horrible evening yesterday! There were guests at my place , so I could not use the toilets. I have been trying to overcome this extreme pee shyness but in vain. I can't pee a drop unless there are people around whom I can absolutely trust. Only Mom and you know about this problem. Anyways. .So close to midnight everybody went to sleep and here I was in my room bouncing here and there clutching my crotch, sweating and cursing. I don't know when but I fell asleep though with a massive discomfort. All night I was dreaming about being frantic for a pee but unable to pee!

Morning came and I woke up with a massive urge to pee, all the water from dinner was pumped into my bladder! I didn't want anybody to know that I had to pee so I walked in just for a quick shower. But as soon as the water hit my body, my dam burst open and there I was losing all the pee that I had been storing so diligently overnight. The gusher was so loud and forceful that some of the guests began asking Mom if some tap or faucet inside the bathroom was open. After almost 8-10 seconds only could I stop the torrent. I was still very full and around 6.5/10 by then but manageable. . 

"I quickly got out of the shower, and rushed for the office. Typically at BladderRox they prescribe a drinking schedule for all the ladies and continuously monitor their drinks. All the drinks are mixed with diuretics by default and the ladies are grouped based on their initial bladder assessment. They keep testing new drugs on us and obviously it covered under contract with a REALLLLY strong health insurance. Yeah so. . unlike the majority I do not have an iron bladder but since I never use the toilets at work despite long working hours they thought that I ought to be put in the strong bladder team.  I normally pee 4 times a day and would sneak home at lunch time and relieve myself but today on the eve of Valentine's there was a huge party organised inside. Naturally I couldn't sneak out and had to chug all the mandatory beer that was flowing around. They made me drink 5 cans of cold drinks, and don't you forget the rest of the water I had to drink normally. .So if you calculate , I am currently holding nearly half a gallon in my bladder. .I cannot bear this ache down there. I do not know if I can last all night especially with my 2nd and now the 3rd pee break being taken away from me. I . . I . .might wet myself at the party. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of you and Rex. Please Giz do something. . " Aletta was almost sobbing and I could hear her voice being shaky and extremely strained.

"I am going to do something to help you. . "

"REALLY?" There was hope in her voice.

"Yes! I am going to shut you up and squeeze you into this sheath of rubber. "

"But, I just now told you my story. .I am  . .I HAVE TO PEE! I MUST PEE OR ELSE"

"Sshh! Honey, you're a lady and not everytime I or your Mom are going to be there to rescue you from your pee shyness. . AND HALF A GALLON is not what you call an extreme load!"

"AAAHHHH! Don't do that Giz! . . Stop squeezing my bladder. . " 

"Exactly! I can still squeeze it! If it ain't rock hard, its not at its limit yet! So you're not getting any bathroom breaks tonight. . " Giz ordered and shut her out. I didn't know for Aletta , but I was certainly getting rock hard!

To be continued. . .


2 comments:

  1. this is some good shit but that isn't how humans work just bc you got huge tiddies doesn't mean you have a huge band size especially if she has such a small waist... if she's a 20 waist and a 44 band then her ribs are twice the diameter of her waist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you're right. I promise to correct that mistake in all my future stories. Thanks for bringing it out to my notice :-)

      And yes, here's the latest post : https://t.co/xwRSozJ4ha?amp=1

      Delete

Big Bladder - Last Lady Standing!

One could almost hear Nicolette's heart beats. She was burning red, her knees had turned white with the strenuous effort of holding back...