Sunday 26 February 2017

My Superwife - In the same boat!

"Don't tighten it so much . . " Aletta yelled.

"Babe, I haven't even pulled the laces yet. . And for that matter they don't even reach eachother. So I am going to PULL THEM TIGHT! SO SUCK IT UP!"

The next few moments I could hear laces being pulled in a huff and Aletta breathing sharply.

"Being a girl is such a tough job" Aletta cired. "God why can't I just go and take a pee!"

"Because we are girls and girls can't pee just like that! " Giz pacified her. "Now please excuse me, and let me change into my outfit"

"Do I really have to put on these heels? I don't know if I can walk in these anymore "

"You will AJ! I will make you walk in them. ."

Soon I heard Aletta strut towards the door. Not wanted to be caught I tip toed to the other room and dressed myself in the Batsuit , Giz brought for me. Heavy rubber and no zippers - as luck would have it. To prevent any awkward boners I would generally put 2-3 layers of briefs, needless to say my bladder didn't like that one bit. After 19 hours without any relief and so much to drink I had a huge bulge down there and pulling up the latex was getting more and more difficult. So much that I had to give a quick squeeze after pulling up the costume after every few inches.

Right when I was about to finally get the suit above my navel, the band slipped and hit me on my bladder - HARD! I groaned and collapsed on the floor grabbing my dick as tightly as I could. I was at the point of no return. I could neither take the costume off for a pee nor dare to pull it further. As my heart raced to find the solution I heard the sound of heels clicking the floor and in no time - Aletta was there standing right in front of me. I felt so embarassed and made up an excuse of dropping something on the floor. I didn't dare to get up until I lay my eyes on her. Then my jaws dropped!

Jessica Rabbit was the character she chose to be! Red, raunchy and ravishing! The way she carried that dress and the way it accentuated her curves were simply too much for my poor tremendously pressurised dick to handle!


Seeing me struggling to get up and progress with dressing up , Aletta volunteered to help me. I was horrified. Being spotted with such a massive boner could have been disastrous. But she was adamant on helping me despite her own delicate state of bladder. I hardly expected her to be able to pull the damn costume but then she proved me wrong. She pulled the band with so much force that it nearly broke my strong boner and my balls were in my lungs! It felt as if bombs exploded on my sphincter. I clenched all my muscles together as hard as possible, held my breath, but the wave didn't subside.and I knew the inevitable was about to happen. And the very next second I collapsed in front of her.

She was scared. I could see that in her eyes.

"What happened Rex? Everything okay? Do you feel dizzy?"

"Oh no! I . . .I just had a strong bladder cramp. Have been putting off my breaks since midnight"

Her jaws dropped to the floor.

"And here I though we two were the only people who had to pee!" Aletta exclaimed.

"Don't worry I will be fine. . " I tired to act brave and got up. I was then finally sealed in the batsuit.

"Are you sure you gonna be okay?" She asked with such a strained expression as if she was going to pee right there itself. 

"I will be fine. What about you. . .Looks as if you have no more room left inside."

"Umm No . .I do have to go a bit but its okay. Girls have to manage things like these. I will wait till I reach home" Her words were an inspiration to me. Despite her fragile state her did not admit to me that she was bursting.

"I wish I had such a strong bladder like you" She blushed furiously at that.

Soon Giz came out of her room dressed as Power Girl. Her boobs were squished in tightly and the dress seemed to be a bit too small on her. It was nowhere comfortable. But what shook us to the core was that her bladder did not seem to be so powerful. There was a golf ball sized patch near her crotch and a few trickles ran down her long legs. She had leaked and brazenly came out panting. Her hands were shoved deep into her crotch. I and Aletta were shocked to see that. 

"WHAT!" Giz yelled at us. "It escaped . . I too have to pee. Have been suppressing it for so long. I wonder what will happen by tomorrow morning!"

"How long exactly?" Aletta asked.

"May be over a day already. I wanted to pee since lunch yesterday but when I rushed to it,I found that the toilet was clogged. So I put it off. My need was not so urgent but when I woke up in the morning all the liquid since last evening had reached my bladder and hit me with vengeance. So technically I am holding more than both of you combined together. . "

"Do you want to stop somewhere before we reach the venue?" I tried to help.

"SHUT UP! Do you really think using a public toilet is an option to us. . especially in this avatar? NO! We will all hold it and be prepared, the party scheduled tonight is not just themed on Superheroes, but also a Bladder-burst event. "

"Did you just say bladder burst?" Aletta cried.

Giz went and hugged her tight and whispered in her ears.

"Babe! I know you are concerned. And I know I couldn't help you with your dilemma today but at times you need to push yourself out of your comfort zone. Even though I could have helped you somehow today I thought you need to overcome your problem of pee shyness and a weak bladder. 
Remember that we are girls. and we are not supposed to give up so easily. I need you to cork up your bladder till tomorrow. And besides you're not alone. We all are bursting so it will be fun. I will intorduce you to a friend of mine there. She's also called AJ - Audrey Janet. You're going to have a tough but fun time filling up your bladder even more with her. . ."

"Who's Audrey Janes now?"Aletta asked.

"You will know soon AJ, soon" Giz looked at me and winked.

That name came as a rude shock to me. She used to be my crush of my college days. Why you ask, if you could somehow take your eyes off her body you would never be able to overcome the might of her iron bladder. She used to be my Bladder holding idol. . 

[Read this to know more about Audrey Janet: 
http://www.life-without-toilets.blogspot.in/2014_10_01_archive.html
http://www.life-without-toilets.blogspot.in/2014_11_01_archive.html
http://www.life-without-toilets.blogspot.in/2014/12/sunset-to-never-5-finale.html ] 


To be continued. . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Bladder - Last Lady Standing!

One could almost hear Nicolette's heart beats. She was burning red, her knees had turned white with the strenuous effort of holding back...