Tuesday 14 February 2017

My Superwife - How We Met on Valentine's!

It was Friday evening, I was heading to Giselle's place from my office. She was going to introduce one of her hottest friend's to me on the eve of Valentine's.

I was excitedly worried. Beads of sweat formed on my head as I tried to negotiate the dense traffic ahead and not let my bladder win. Ever since the new years' I was training myself to pee only once every 36 hours , while drinking at least one gallon of water per day , other liquids excluded. Every fibre in my body was yearning to expel that boiling piss but I did not want that to happen. Switching from peeing once in 18 hours to once in 36 hours while increasing your intake by 25% was surely a suicide. But I HAD to do it.

The signal turned red and I had to reluctantly stop my bike. It wasn't that I would have relieved myself after reaching Giselle's place but somehow being on the move took my mind off from my excruciating need. That particular signal was near a pharmaceutical company called Bladderox. I had heard tales of it making super strong diuretic pills and bladder strengthening and weakening pills. It only had female employees and how inside the factory it was more like a fashion studio on a party mode. Girls were paid to be a guinea pigs for experiments and only the fittest of the girls could make it to the company. But I never cared to look beyond that until I saw her.

Her badge read BladderRox in bold red. She fidgeted frantically while trying to convince a cab driver to take her somewhere. The cab driver didn't listen and drove off. The same happened with the two other cabs. Based on my years of experience of desperation I had with other girls around me and my acute vision, I immediately realized that the girl was losing the battle against her overfull bladder. By then I was so engrossed that I hadn't even moved despite the signal turning green. Coincidentally her eyes fell on me and as a last resort of help she slowly started walking towards me, as much as her 6" stilettos and her bladder-to-rip would allow. 

Gorgeous was an understatement. She had long red locks which kept falling of on her face. Eyes with a shade of deep green, never before had I ever seen such beautiful eyes. Her lips were full and shined even more with the luscious red lip gloss. She nervously bit her lower lip as she moved closer to me. I drooled over her body, her proportions were ridiculously sexy! She was in a simple tank top but it was severely under-powered to contain her massive boobs. They could pop out any second but she somehow managed to keep them squeezed inside whatever space her top could make. Then my eyes fell onto her tiny waist which shined with sweat. Hourglasses could take an inspiration from her. Such was the ratio between her boobs and waist - Perfect! Then came her bubble butt squished in those tight freddy wrup pants. They looked as if they were spray painted on her. TIGHT it was! The way her ass wiggled with every step - was a feast for my eyes!

Tectonic movements occurred down inside my tight rubber briefs. I had never felt such a hard on ever before. I was fixated at her. And it took me a while to register that she was trying to talk to me.

"Do . .Do you mind if I. .I ask you to drop me at a friend's place. Its close by" Her voice was strained. It confirmed my guesses about her desperation.

"Ummm. . Why don't you try to get a cab?" I asked trying to prolong her predicament. I am an evil guy.

"I. . .I could not withdraw money from the ATM as it was not working" 

"I see.  . .How far is your friend's place from here?"

"We will have to take the outer ring road . . and then may be the 2nd or 3rd left at Blue County" I knew Blue County very well, cause Giselle stayed in that area as well. But you know.

"Can you pull out your mobile GPS and navigate. I don't want to spend extra time on the road missing out turns. . "

She was nearly in tears. By the time she pulled out her phone she was pee dancing at full fledge. She entered her pin incorrectly the third time when I interrupted her.

"Miss , I guess you really need to visit the ladies room. I will wait here . . " 

Realizing that she had bee caught she immediately straightened up and tried to stand with her legs apart. Though she was very shaky. 

"Oh no no no! I am fine. . its just.. I can hold it. " Her swollen bladder told otherwise. Its always amazing to see how girls try to hide their needs once when it becomes apparent to everybody around. Finally in her 5th attempt she could unlock her phone and in no time she hopped onto my bike.

"So . . tell me the route. . "

"Yeah ! One moment. . " Her mobile was slow and it was taking a bit too long for the map to open up." Fuck fuck fuck!" She cursed under her breath. Sitting with legs apart on a bike is a no mean feat especially when your pants are ruthlessly digging into your bladder.

"Hold it! Hold it! Hold it  " I could hear her pray between her instructions. One of her hands was tightly squeezing her crotch. She didn't realize that while doing so she was inadvertently rubbing her arm against my lower back. The traffic was exceptionally dense that day and I often had to slow down and brake, which of course was the most enjoyable part of the ride. If you know what I mean.

The light on the console came up . it was time to refuel the bike. I changed the route to get to the nearest gas station. 

"Heyy! Please don't change the route. It will be too late other wise. . " She begged .

"Do you think you can walk the rest of the route? My bike is almost dry" I saw horror in her eyes as she contemplated my words. "By the way - there's the ladies room . . if its getting too bad for you Miss. . " I pointed.

"How thoughtful of you. . But its really okay!"

"If you say so.. but you look like you have been putting it off all day. . " I was going crazy with that. She was trembling out of sheer desperation.

"Morning 9 or so! Its been 9 hours now. . and a lot of drinks. LOT " She blushed furiously as she admitted to her predicament finally.

"My goodness! Why don't you go then - You must be bursting!"

"Ummm . .No you don't have to worry , girls can always hold it. . " Acting brave she was. Not ready to give up.

Soon we sped off to the address she specified. As we entered the building I realized it was the same one where Giselle stayed. No sooner did I stop the bike than she got off, nearly squatting on the ground. I was no better but I had promised myself that I would never grab my thing in public especially when I would be around girls. A shiver went through my body as I parked my  bike and got off. I had to hold my breath as I locked the helmets and almost lost a spurt. My 18 hour unrelieved bladder was making its presence felt. Despite non-stop training it still did not understood that relief was nowhere near.

I found her entering the lift. The door was about to close when I barged in. She took her hands away from her crotch and looked away from me

"Why are you coming with me?" She squeaked

"Because I am here to meet my friend. She stays in the same building as well" She nervously nodded.

As the elevator climbed slowly, she bit her lips and closed her eyes. Her expressions were intense and breathe was sharp,almost with a hiss - It was her last resort to suppress her long held pee from gushing out into her tight clothes and flood the elevator. I too belonged to the same situation.

30 seconds later there was a ding and the lift came to a halt. The door opened and she almost sprinted through the corridor and reached a door. The door read Giselle L. I was in awe. She was the same girl whom Giz was going to introduce me too. She rang the door bell non-stop. The last few moments of control are always the most difficult to hold and she was a living proof of the same. Those few seconds could mean a world of difference to her. The door finally opened, and this girl who was panting seconds ago and barely managed to stand still pushed Giz aside even before she could greet and rushed inside. Giz didn't seem surprised. However she was awkwardly bent forward and her expressions were those of frustration and pain.

As the girl disappeared inside Giselle went after her and the duo soon came out.

"Hold it in honey! The toilet's broken since last night. . " 

"I don't care. I won't be able to control the pressure any longer . .And please ask this guy to go out. You know I . . I can't pee when there are strangers around. " She whispered back to Giz. Despite all the hush they tried to maintain, I could easily hear them and soon understood the reason for Giz's frustrated expressions.

Giz laughed .
"He is no stranger babe. He's my friend I told you about the other day. And I am so excited to see  that you already have met eachother. . .But still I would do my part. . . "

"Rex this is Aletta. . .Aletta Jayne. We call her AJ.  AJ this is Rexone. We call him Rex. . .And you both are going as a superhero couple to tonight's fetish party. I have collected your costumes from the stores. . You two better contain all your waters inside for the rest of the night. . ."

I and AJ were dumbstruck and furiously blushing. Our hearts were pounding knowing that it was going to be a long night. . .

To be continued. . . 


2 comments:

  1. I'm really disappointed it finished so soon! Brilliant scenario, I want to know more

    ReplyDelete

Big Bladder - Last Lady Standing!

One could almost hear Nicolette's heart beats. She was burning red, her knees had turned white with the strenuous effort of holding back...