Tuesday 4 November 2014

Sunrise to Never...

It was a mistake. There was no way I could last till the noon. I realized that within half an hour at 5 AM - 27 hours since last relief. The only way to hold it in was to hold my breath and clench my thing tight.

I was in pain, so much that I was thinking of just peeing through my briefs and leotards. But my pride held me from doing so. I was in tears, literally. I didn't dare to move all night, my body was drenched in sweat and my hands were numb holding my thing whole night.

Every second seemed to be like days and the eerie silence of the night made things so uncomfortable for me. I don't know how but I made it till 8 in the morning with eyes wide open. I turned around and hobbled to AJ.

"AJ! KEYS! Give me the KEYS NOW!"

She didn't respond at first until I shook her.

"Pass me the keys! I can't...can't bear this any more."

She looked back in horror.

"Is it noon yet BIG BOY?" She teased. Probably to wash the chauvunism I had shown the previosu night."

"I can ...but its uncomfortable."

"Then hold it! I don't care" she was on her feet and quietly walked to the bathroom.

"I know you will envy me Rex after this." saying this she entered the bathroom and took a minute long piss with full force. I was not the only one holding. I was in awe she didn't look like she needed a pee at all.

When she came out, I was rocking back and forth with my hands clenching my thighs tightly.

"Do you know what an idiot you are Rex! You're STILL holding it? I was joking in the night...The door's open. I just pretended"

I didn't say a word and crawled to the bathroom. Even breathing was painful. By the time I reached I had lost several precious squirts of pee. And there I was in front of the bowl after 30 hours, my bladder screaming and tearing itself apart. By the time I took my leotard down I was already leaking uncontrollably in my briefs. Taking the leotard off with one hand was more than a hefty task.

I burst open my pipes when the leoatrd finally came off. My muscles had been strained for so long, so hard that I had forgotten what it felt like to let loose a gusher. After almost a minute and a half or may be more the flow came to a sudden halt. I had to go so badly that it all came out in a single gush of full force. I collapsed on the floor with a dull ache in my bladder. Then I looked at the bucket. 2200ml of hot pee. Impressive and by far the biggest and my longest hold. I patted my back. As i again tightened my brief and my leotard I prepared myself mentally for another taxing hold and that's what happened exactly.

The moment I came out she started taunting me.
"I knew you had to go bad. But you looked no less than a school kid."

"Only if knew that school kid had been controlling his dire needs for more than 30 hours."

She seemed to be taken aback with her eye brows arching back. She was really angry with herself for taking that morning pee.

"30 hours! Damn! I need to push harder . . ." I could hear her talking to herself.

"Did you say anything?" I asked innocently.

"No . .  Not at all. . . . And I really don't believe you could last 30 hours. No BOY can ACTUALLY." She tried to pacify her ego by making up facts.

"No one or you AJ?"

"Hah! I can last WAYYY longer if needed . . ."

"I smell jealousy." I teased knowing what was about to come.

"You will find out soon." Came the answer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Bladder - Last Lady Standing!

One could almost hear Nicolette's heart beats. She was burning red, her knees had turned white with the strenuous effort of holding back...