Tuesday 25 November 2014

Sunset to Never - 4

After both of them downed 5 tall glasses of juices I jumped in. I couldn't let my bladder at ease. By all means I wanted to be the most desperate of us all and yet hold the longest. 

"This ain't for boys!" AJ yelled.

"Hey cmon don't be a spoilsport Audrey!" Katya backfired.

"You can't possibly hold so much liquid inside Rex. And I am not willing to look out for washrooms for you!"

"We all know who wet herself the other night!"

"WHATEVER!" Audrey cut the conversation.

By the end all of us had consumed 7 glasses of juice that was roughly 1.5 liters for our already overfilled bladders. I knew the stay at the convention was not going to last long. Soon we were found speeding through the hall not even waiting to have photos clicked. 

All of us were shifting from foot to foot and clenching our muscles tightly to prevent the outburst. I had to ask literally hold myself through my pocket to compose myself. I wondered how did they manage in such tight jeans.

We still managed to fidget around till 9pm. 30 hours for me and 27 for the girls. Audrey seemed to be in the most pathetic state. She would stop in her way for the silliest reasons, make an excuse to adjust her heels and kneel down, cross her legs as tightly as she could when standing at one place. She was dying for a relief. Her sweaty brow, scrunched up expressions and silent hisses were evident.

Katya on the other hand proved to be much stronger in suppressing her dire needs. We were tightly holding each others hands and I could feel her palms tightening around mine everytime she would be hit by a massive wave of desperation.

"Katya . . . Sweety are you going to be alright till we return?"

She looked confused. " What do you mean by return? I am not going to the toilet so easily . . . Believe me I live with much more than this inside me . . . Though I admit I get frantic but that's how I live my life. I haven't leaked yet, my legs are still steady and apart. leaking is the only sign that my body cant contain any more!"

"More than this? Longer than this?" I was taken aback and I could feel my thing stiffening. It was a welcome change and eased my situation.

"What do you think about her?" I pointed to Audrey who was walking ahead of us in slow baby steps pretending as if she was too engrossed in her phone.

Katya seemed to be genuinel concerned. 

"She is at her limits. She is not going to last much longer . . . Once at home I will ask Mom if we could let her use the toilet."

"How do you know she is at her limits?" I was intrigued.

"Gosh! Just look at her, her body language. She stops suddenly in every few seconds, crosses and re-crosses her legs everytime we look away from her, finds excuses to sit on her heels to ease her pain, those shudders, the sweat on her body.She is really having a hard time to contain her waters. She has strained herself too much." Katya explained.

"But she is not grabbing herself yet!"

"Girsl dont Rex. They have to maintain there decorum."

"I wonder how are you managing to hide your needs. I bet you are in a similar state as of hers, isn't it Katya?"

"Of course not Rex! See there's a limit to how long we can keep up with a show off. Had my body been at my limits my jeans would have a big wet spot by now. " She suddenly took my hand and placed it over her bladder. "Squeeze it...as hard as you can"

"Katya! Are you kidding me? You wont be able to take it!"

"Just do as I say." Needless to say I was enjoying it. It felt warm, swollen and hard but still I could squeeze it.

"Saw that? I am not at my limits yet. My bladder just cannot be pressed when I am my limits Rex. It gets as hard as concrete."

"But your jeans is cutting right at the apex of your bladder? How is it possible?"

"Isn't it sexy? I like it this way . . . Skin tight. There's something so erotic about tight clothes especially when I have to pee so badly. The rush, the thrill . . . The bladder wants to flood out liters off steaming pee but I don't let anything come out. Not even a drop. It gives me a sense of power, femininity, and sexuality. That's indescribable!" Katya was blushing furiously. "Especially when I am with a guy who can hold it as good as me."

"Do you really think I am as good as you?"

"Of course Rex!" She hit my bladder all of a sudden. A groan escaped my mouth but not a drop leaked out. "Your bladder is still soft and you didn't wet yourself and it clearly tells that you are not at your full potential. And I am going to make sure you reach your absolute limit tonight. Now stop squeezing your dick through the pocket. you can squeeze my puppies once we get back!"

"Katya I don't know if I will be able to last that long" 

"Shh! I am not letting you two go till I have seen you hold long enough and defeat even my bladder"

"HA HA! I doubt if I can even defeat AJ tonight."

"Oh! Don't worry I know how long she is going to last. And be advised you will have to suffer much longer than that . . .  So keep holding! "



















4 comments:

  1. Thanks for another great update.
    Looking forward to more:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Story.. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your most welcome buddy. Keep visting :-) More will be coming.

      Delete

Big Bladder - Last Lady Standing!

One could almost hear Nicolette's heart beats. She was burning red, her knees had turned white with the strenuous effort of holding back...