Friday 7 November 2014

Sunset to Never - 2

After I left from her place that day I and AJ never talked about holding any more. But I was sure, just like me she too was training her bladder for more extreme exploits. Both wanted to prove their excellence on eachother.

A good few months passed since we parted. She lived in another city and would come to home town only for holidays and coincidentally I worked in an industry based in her hometown. 

One fine Wednesday, AJ called me.

"Rex. Bangalore's hosting a comic con this weekend. I am coming home tomorrow morning. We catch a bus the day after, in the evening to Bangalore and enjoy the con next day! What say BIG BOY? Are you in?"

Who was I to refuse? Getting a chance to spend so much time with a crush and possibly endure a torturous hold for days. I was IN! The plan was as follows: Leave hometown by bus at 6pm in evening, reach the city by midnight, stay at a cheap lodge, visit the comic-con and be there for the day, take the last bus at midnight and return hometown by 6 the next morning. We asked Van and Rinks to join us too but they were busy and thus declined.

Friday evening came. I and AJ met at the bus stop. She was in a tight white top and a brutally tight pair of jeans and lacy thong peeing from beneath.



My bladder reminded me of its presence. I had not 3pm after lunch time. I was already at 3 on 10. But i decided to keep it to myself. AJ on the other hand excused herself on the context of getting some food to a nearby restaurant. Half an hour passed but there were no signs of AJ. So I finally decided to check and entered the restaurant. I looked here and there but she was nowhere to be seen until I heard a creaking noise of a door.


itwas not any door but the door of the ladies washroom and from it emerged AJ. She looked relieved and was palpating her abdomen which was absolutely flat and constricted under the tight waistband of the jeans. I sneaked out knowing fully well that I had an upper hand in the hold. She never saw me. A little later she arrived and soon we boarded. 


The bus journey was nothing. 6 hours passed like a breeze and we reached at midnight. Although I was more in need of a relief then. 9 hours of holding already. Thankfully we had kept our intakes to the minimum required.


Earlier through couch surfing we had already made a friend and were going to her place. We called her from the bus station and she came to pick us up. Her name was Katya. Tall blonde, long golden legs and boobs...well... outrageously huge. Just like AJ. She was just in blue top, with a bra inside and an unforgivingly tight yoga pants.

After we reached her place we had some food. AJ soon announced she needed to bathe and that's when something interesting happened. 

Katya nervously said, "Guys here's the problem. My parents really don't approve of strangers staying at our place. So all we have is my room upstairs, in which we are. The bowl is downstairs and they won't allow us to use it. You can sure take a bath AJ but please don't pee in there. I know you might be needing to relieve yourself by now but there's no toilet. I hope you two can hold it in tomorrow morning. Sorry for this non sense"


"Come on Katya. I don't need to and nor will I need to pee even tomorrow. I can keep it to myself and contain my waters inside me."

She was staring right into my eyes as if she was provoking me for a 'DARE-YOU'

" You should ask Rex about it. Its him who you need to worry about."

"Katya, ignore her. I am man enough. I won't bother you with such trivial things till I am in this city." Challenge accepted. I conveyed that staring right back at her.

Katya bounced with happiness. "Thank GOD! I thought I was the only one on this planet."

AJ hardly paid any attention to it and went in for a bath.

"What do you mean by 'NOT-THE-ONLY-ONE' Katya?" I asked pretending to be innocent.

"I thought I am the only person who keeps putting off her visits to the toilet!" She blurted out and covered her face with hands not believing what she said.

"Well . . . You have in this room, a guy who hasn't been to the toilet for over 12 hours now with a 5 on 10 urgency. And he won't be going any time soon."


Her eyes widened and then a bright smile lit up on her face. 

" Are you serious? You have been controlling yourself since so long. . .You are just like me. OMG OMG OMG! I can't believe it!" Katya exulted. "I have been holding too . . .since last 9 hours. Need to go pretty bad though."

"I see. But you can go tomorrow right?"

"Are you nuts? I am not letting it go. I must hold it and make the most of it. Tomorrow's going to be a long day for you . . . and what about AJ?"

"She has got a gigantic bladder too and apparently we are having an untold holding competition with eachother. So she will be trying to hide her needs all day and show as if she doesn't have to go at all."


Katya seemed to think for a moment.

"Well, neither me or you are going to show our needs either. We hold it like real men and women. Promise me you won't!" Katya was getting charged up.

"I do . . .And I won't go as long as you don't."

"He he he! Don't even think about it. You won't make it that long. I challenge you!" She winked at me. 

"Challenge accepted." I whispered.

"No relief for my tiger then. All day . . . All night . . .All the time!" and before we knew I and Katya were smooching eachother.





4 comments:

  1. Nice. Two girls, not one. And the guy (with whom I identify) holding too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! :-) Two's better than one isnt it...
      please write to me if you have more ideas we can plot them together. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Great Story. I love the total flat Abdomen of this Girl. I would love to see her flat belly swollen from her overfilled bladder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will soon see how big her bladder gets. In a new story though :-)

      Delete

Big Bladder - Last Lady Standing!

One could almost hear Nicolette's heart beats. She was burning red, her knees had turned white with the strenuous effort of holding back...