Friday 14 November 2014

Sunset to Never - 3

AJ soon came out from the bath. Katya and I were still smooching. She was startled to see us in such a position. But we quickly pulled back.  We had a pint of beer as we tried to normalize the atmosphere and soon we dozed off.

We woke up by noon. And by then all the beer and water, nearly 1.5 liters which we had since last evening was residing in our bladders. 21 hours for me and 18 hours for both the girls.

Strangely I was feeling very comfortable and under total control. May be my body got accustomed to the fullness over night. But that was not the case with the girls cause they seemed to be little fidgety and their waistbands were digging onto their bladders. I was more than excited for the day.

After a troublesome bath and lunch we all set out for the con. It should be noted that we all had nearly another liter of liquids with lunch plus lemonades. None of our bladders were happy with that. Especially AJ. We could see her struggling to tighten the buttons of her jeans. She put the same jeans as previous day.

I was curious and asked her, "AJ! You got just one pair with you? I remember you packing up tonnes of clothes for just a day. What happened?"

"Shut up Rex! I won't wet myself that I need to carry around extra pairs. This is to make sure that I stay away from washrooms and hold it in always."

"I didn't see that coming." I was taken aback. May be she was pissed off on seeing I and Katya indulged in a kiss.

"Don't worry AJ, you can use my clothes if you need to" Katya suggested innocently. She put on a skintight white jeans coupled with heels. Katya was fighting her own needs in it. We could hear her complain about needing to use the toilet so badly.

AJ's jaws dropped in disbelief.

"GUYS ! Wake up! You seem to be hell bent on under rating me. I have got super self control and for the last time - I WON'T use the washroom at all. And I WON'T wet myself. I have got just one pair of jeans and I can't afford to wet it unlike you two." Saying this she tightened her jeans even more.

"I never wet myself Audrey . I am used to hold longer in situtaions worse than this. you don't look comfortable that's why I said . . . Its fine if you need a toilet, we can find one. You really seem to be stressed out because of that load in your bladder . . and hence go easy AJ. This way you won't be able to last all day in such a tight jeans. There won't be any toilets at the con I suppose. We will have to go to the city to find one" Katya tried to reason.

"I CAN HOLD IT whether or not you think." She said and left the room in a huff.

We didn't waste any time there after and sped to the con. Through out the trip AJ kept finding comfortable positions but in vain. She could not contain her self in those jeans which were 2 or 3 sizes smaller than what she needed. Plus all the pent up pee demanding to be released made her life tougher.

Katya was no better. She sat cross legged and I could often hear her breathing hard and groaning every time we would hit a bump.

All of us kept chugging water though. The day was very hot.



At the very entrance we were greeted with people dressed up like mario, sonic, donald, naruto, goku, spiderman and so on. There were bear hugs and free cold dinks being distributed. AJ made it a point to let us know that she could drink more and yet not pee. By the time we entered the hall she had downed a can of cranberry juice already. I did the same as I didn't want to be left behind in pushing my limits. Katya on the other hand was engrossed in the cosplay.

The actual fun began when we were inside. Seeing all those pro models dressed up in tight latex and other rubber like body suits I was having a hard time trying to keep my hard on under a check.

As I clicked pics with some of those latex clad girls I jokingly asked some of them.

"Gosh! Just look at your outfit! What do you do when the nature calls?" And these are some of the replies I got.

"Superheroes don't have to pee"

"Its a girl thing you won't understand"

"Screw you! Don't remind me of a loo"

"I am about to wet myself."

"I have held it so long... I can go longer."

But the best one was the girl dressed up as Catwoman in a tight latex catsuit and no zippers down there. She bit her lips and answered with her strained voice.

"The nature has been calling me since morning but Catwoman's gotta hold it..." She paused and whispered in my ears as we clicked another snap. "I am bursting you know. But we have been instructed not to leave the booth whole day."

" I bet you are desperate. Just like me! Keep holding." I winked at her. She was startled but before she could say anything I left the booth and went to the lobby only to find both the girls engaged in a juice drinking competition which was held by a guy dressed like Aqua Man.

He yelled aloud, "Audrey's downed 3 glasses and Katya is on 4! Wonder if they are bursting for the 'Ladies Room'already!"

I could see both of them palpitating their humongous bladders and legs twisted tight to stem the outburst The juice was already hitting their bladders hard. After all it had been a day none of them had felt a relief . . .

4 comments:

  1. Great story!
    Love women in skin tight jeans holding their pee in the much overfilled bladders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! There's something so sexy about it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Palpitating"? Don't you mean, "palpating"?

    ReplyDelete

Big Bladder - Last Lady Standing!

One could almost hear Nicolette's heart beats. She was burning red, her knees had turned white with the strenuous effort of holding back...